Blog 2. Sea of Shoes

Sea of Shoes captured my attention as liked the stark contrast of the black and white header and writing against the the colour exploding pictures found on her space. I find it creative how she incorporates two of her greatest loves, shoes and the sea. This inspires me to find links between my passions and for then to creativly express who i am through my blog. I found her blog to be easy to read and follow as she clearly displays a photograph and then a description or personal comment. Sea of Shoes covers personal clothing choices, street fashion and runway fashion. Her photos are of high quality and add a sense of professionalism and sophisticaion.













Visit Jane Aldridge at www.seaofshoes.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

[IMG]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad222/cherote/shewrotee.jpg[/IMG]