*150 DPI- is best as resolution will be good.
anything less will be pixalated.
it is ok to go larger however the file size will be very large.
*when changing size in photoshop click on "image size"
check the resolution section. CHECK OFF "RESAMPLE IMAGE" (make sure there is no tick)
however do tick SCALE STYLES AND CONSTRAIN PROPORTIONS
- Type 150 in the resolution bar
Make sure your image is in CMYK and not RGB colour settings.
- FINAL POSTERS
- i then created a bow on photoshop using scanned ...
- i added pleated newspaper which i scanned in as ...
- i then created a mixed colour watercolour and i...
- to create the skirt i cut up and scanned in a c...
- to create the bodice i scanned in a section of ...
- FULL BLOOM
- final poster FOR THE BETTER
- the next step was to create the poster. to fit ...
- i then rendered the face with watercolour brus...
- i used doilies i had found on the internet and ...
- scanned in images of newspaper and photos
- using scanned in newspaper than i had pleated i...
- FOR THE BETTER
- FINAL POSTER
- FOR FUN POSTER BACKGROUND
- Th bodice- was created by using blue watercolou...
- Scanning in materials and my premade pieces. i s...
- FOR FUN POSTER PROCESS
- assessment two- notes photoshop
- ▼ May (21)